Wednesday 17 July 2013

Jewellery Storage Solutions

I like many other women (and men) have struggled to store my masses of fashion jewellery that I have accumulated along the years. I have a beautiful leather jewellery box for my fine jewellery, but my fashion jewellery tends to be all over the place!

Some in bags, some in drawers, some in trunks, desks, make up bags - everywhere!
And you know that it's always that one necklace that you always wear with that one dress that you will never find when you want it!

Well I have been scouring the Internet, stores, blogs for some solutions in the last few weeks and I have found some ingenuous ideas that have solved my problem!!




The Black Dress Double Sided Jewellery Storage Organiser Hanger. Long length.

This amazing item I found on eBay and was a snip at £5! It stores necklaces on the front and everything else on the back. Fits onto a hanger, and takes up no more space than a dress or shirt! What a brilliant idea! Just type the above name in bold into eBay and it will come up.

Here's a close up-




And the best bit is.....no more rooting around for hours! You can see what you have.


My next great find are these storage boxes from Ikea. Called SKUBB.
Available in all colours you can imagine and only £7 for 6.

I use these in my make up drawer but they are fabulous for jewellery too. Smaller sizes are great for rings and larger ones for necklaces!!


Another fabulous find are these hook hangers for belts and necklaces.

I hang my 'chunkier' necklaces on here as they take up more space and weigh more.
Fabulous for belts too. These are available everywhere but mine are from Primark. £2!!

As I said I keep all my fine jewellery in my leather jewellery box which takes pride on place on my dresser. It's very pretty and I love it even more now it is solely dedicated to my more special jewellery!


Hope this has helped! Let me know if you have any more storage issues that you would like looked into!

Love

N

X

No comments:

Post a Comment