Thursday 30 May 2013

Costume Jewellery- My flavours of the month!

Gems, diamantes, pearls, chains and beads! I love everything about a good piece of costume jewellery. I have tons of jewellery and go through phases with favourite items. At the moment I have a few items that I keep wearing and throwing on with many different outfits. Below are my May/June faves!


 Tesco Florence & Fred 'jade' chunky stretchy bangle-
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bracelet! It looks so expensive and everyone comments on it. Goes with evening attire and casuals! Bargain at £8!

 



Unknown brand- set of 3 diamante rings, copper, silver and dark grey
These look fab on and although they are not real silver or gold, they look super luxurious! I see lots of people with real eternity/wedding rings like this...as I am a newly wed and my band is simple and stunning- these give me a bit of OTT bling that we all, yes all, love!




 


 

 
 Primark Aqua earrings- Chandelier style
Always get these out when I go on holiday as they look great with a tan! Love how big they. They dress up any simple outfit and they were an absolute bargain at £4ish pounds. Only slight downfall is they are quite heavy! But worth it.



 
 
Little Nell collection of necklaces- Stag antlers in gold, Crescent moon necklace and Star necklace
A fabulous company that sells gorgeous jewellery and scarves. The range is small but some beautiful pieces. Really reasonably priced (the below range from just £6- £10) and so individual. Love the fact they are not mass produced so not many people have them! Find them at - http://littlenell.bigcartel.com/


 




Thanks for reading again....let me know what you think of my fave items!

N

x

No comments:

Post a Comment