Friday 31 May 2013

Bonjour Louis Vuitton! Review and unboxing

Like a child at Christmas probably doesn't quite cover how excited I was when I saw the FedEx guy pull up!! And then when he took 10 minutes to get out the van I was very nearly out of control ;-P




So the parcel arrived and I lay it down on my floor. Massive box! Sealed really well.

I open the box and find inside a gorgeous brown Louis Vuitton Box with a tie ribbon and envelope on top. This box is stunning and if you were sending this as a gift to someone, trust me they would not be disappointed!



As I open the box lid to find the dust bag inside I was super excited. Half of me wanted to rip the bag out of the protective sleeve and the other half of me wanted to savour every moment. Dramatic? Maybe, but hey- I was excited!


 



Upon getting the bag out I was not disappointed! It is truly stunning and so classic! So glad I went for the large bag. I had a play with it to try all the ways you can shape it and looked inside which is just as beautiful.




And then tried it for size!!


Overall the bag is gorge! So well made and classic, very practical and a great size. Everyone says how big it is like it is MAHHOSIV but I think it is perfect. I am tall, 5 foot 11 so its fab for me, but even on a petite frame it would look lovely.
Fabulous pocket inside for all your bits and super strong handles. The leather detailing like the straps and pull in straps are said to patina with age and only get better- so I cant wait!

10/10 Louis Vuitton- so glad I purchased. And now I am off to use the bag! Bags first outing- WOOP!

Love

N

X

No comments:

Post a Comment