Wednesday 29 May 2013

 
Firstly Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
I wanted to keep the introduction short and sweet as we all know how boring those long drawn out intros can be! So here goes….a little petite information about me.
I am 26, female and live in the UK. I love fashion, beauty, travel, reading, writing, music and food! My life is filled with fabulous family and friends and a very loving husband and puppy! I have always had a passion for writing but never really done anything with it. I am hoping this blog changes that!
I wanted to write short blogs about new fashions, places I visit, new items I purchase. Also things like quirky shops (online and in high streets) I find and great songs and albums. Weight loss tips and lady like advice! Plus tips and tricks on life in general. To clarify- I am no expert- I just like to share experiences. And your welcome to join in. Comment, ask questions- lets get this place moving and shaking!
That’s a little about me and what my blogs are going to be about. Please read on and look forward to blogging my way to you all!!
Love
N
 

No comments:

Post a Comment