Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Real Bag Lady!

We all love bags right? Well I do.....a lot! I have so many bags and purses in all different colours, styles, shapes, materials. Old, new, vintage the works! I am known by my friends as 'the bag lady'. Simply because I never EVER travel light!

 

I wanted to do a 'Top 5' list of my favourite bags I own/will be owning soon! So here goes....


Cambridge Satchel- Canary Yellow
Recently brought this and I love it! A show stopper bag, very old school and so well made.
 
Zara mini sparkle clutch- diamantes
Had my eye on this for ages and New Year I got it! Stunning. So pretty and so sparkly! What more could a girl want!


Zara large Braided Shopper Bag- Tan
LOVE this so much! Fits so much in. Goes with everything and looks amazeballs! Comes in black and tan and such a good investment leather bag, totally timeless!


Primark Shoulder strap bags- Tan and Black
Brought these 2 bags for less than £8 each and so fab for on holidays or nights out! Look super good quality and go with so many things! Bargain alert!


Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM- Monogram
This is on order and on way to me as we speak! So excited! First high end designer bag. This is a HUGE bag and very versatile and I cannot wait!


There you have it. My current top 5! Going to do a 'unwrapping blog' when I get the Louis Vuitton with pictures and reviews. Read a few and found them helpful so hopefully I can help some folks!

Have a great week!

Love

N
 

2 comments: