Wednesday 5 June 2013

Make up Haul - Yves Saint Laurent/ Estee Lauder

Let me start by saying I love love love makeup! My favourite brands are Yves Saint Laurent, Estee Lauder, Mac, Nars, Chanel, Avon, Barry M. All the big brands!!

Brought some new make up today. Some stuff I needed and others were a spur of the moment splurge!!

Here's my haul!

 
 

 
 Brought some Estee Lauder Lucidity Loose Powder (Light Medium). Love this product, such a light smooth powder and lasts for ages!

 
 
I am not usually pulled in by free gifts but I have been after a new make up bag to go in my handbag and fell IN LOVE with this one. And the mirror- so lush! Fab freebie alert!!! Ysl!
 
 
So treated myself to - Touch Éclat (a firm favourite of mine) a total must have!
-New Babydoll Mascara in Black (love the False Lash effect YSL) so will be excited to try this!)
-Golden Gloss in Golden Coral (Number 3), perfect for holidays. Stunning glittering coral colour.

 
Overall a nice little haul!! There was fab offer with the Mascara and Touch Éclat where it earned me 1000 points on my Debenhams Beauty Card. This equates to £10 to spend! Plus earned £5 worth of points from the other items! Great offer and makes me have less buyers remorse ;-)

Now to go and play with my new makeup!!
 
 
 
 
 

Will be doing a before and after make up tutorial soon!

Love

N

X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment